Dēļu str. 2
Historically the first monolith-reinforced concrete building in Riga, which was built in 1912 as the optic devices production premises of the Carl Zeiss company. After more than 100 years this historical building of Riga will be transformed into an A class office building, serving as the workplace for several hundreds of people and many successful companies. According to the idea conceived by the architect, the historical building will receive a new modern extension that forms a new contemporary architectural solution close to the heart of Riga. This building will serve as the business card of Mūkusala Business Centre, and decorate the silhouette of the left bank of the River Daugava. A beautiful view of the Daugava and the historical buildings of Riga will open from the windows of the building. Office premises and commercial premises on the ground floor will be available for rent. The 5th floor with a wide panorama of Riga is offered to especially demanding customers. The construction works will be finished in the middle of 2016.
The building will be equipped with modern telecommunications, air conditioning and ventilation systems. The building will have an autonomous heating system and emergency diesel electric generator. Bridges will be built in the building for the convenience of personnel and customers. Continuous video surveillance of the building and area, as well as 24 hour security service is ensured. A large overground car park will be available for tenants and visitors. A cafeteria, conference hall and several other services are available in the area of the business centre.